10 Reasons to Become a Member of OVARC
1. Interesting and timely club meeting topics
2. Wide-area linked analog repeater system
3. D-Star SIG and repeater
5. Saturday Hams and Eggs Breakfast
6. Fun Field Day with air conditioning and a wonderful steak dinner
7. Great Hamfest
8. Opportunities to combine your hobby with public service
9. Active Elmer program for new and old hams
10. Members-only special events
You don't have to be a ham to join The Oro Valley Amateur Radio Club. You only need an interest in ham radio and a desire to be involved in a great club devoted to the hobby. If you would like to become a licensed amateur radio operator, OVARC from time to time conducts classes to help interested individuals earn their Technician license. OVARC also conducts license testing monthly on the first Saturday of each month. Newly licensed hams can take advantage of our Elmer program. Contact one of our board members to get more information.
Membership is $25 per calendar year. Household memberships are available to others living at the same address as the regular member and are $15 per calendar year. Each person in the household must fill out a separate application and payment must be made at the same time.
You can use Paypal to pay your dues then fill out the membership application and bring it to a club meeting.
Price: $25.00 USD per calendar year for regular member & $15.00 USD per calendar year for each additional household member.
All payments and applications for household memberships must be submitted with the regular membership application.