Raspberry Pi and "Pi-Star" Software
This SIG is for anything related to using a Raspberry Pi micro computer for setting up and using Digital "HotSpots".
You are Here: Raspberry Pi/ HotSpot SIG
To Renew your Membership or JOIN OVARC,
and/or to Pay via PayPal click HERE
For a List of Repeaters, click HERE
Click on the links below for Ham Radio Video/PDF Tutorials
- FT-70 Generic load for CHIRP click HERE. (You will need to Un-Zip the file after downloading it). Remember to watch the “Changing Your Call Sign" (Video Tutorial-1) after loading into your radio.
- Changing your Call Sign on the Yaesu FT-70D: Video-Tutorial-1 (by Howard C. - KC7AC)
- Program in a Repeater Frequency on the Yaesu FT-70D: Video-Tutorial-2 (by Howard C. - KC7AC)
- Turning off "Wide Mode" on the Yaesu FT-70D: Video-Tutorial-3 (by Howard C. - KC7AC)
- FT-70 Memory Programming Instructions (PDF) by Gary S. - KT7AZ. Click HERE to view.
- FT-70 Yaesu Software "Generic" Code Plug by Gary S. - KT7AZ. Click HERE to download. (You will need to Un-Zip the file after downloading it).
- Why OVARC isn't "Wires-X" - Detailed description in the PDF linked HERE.
- How to set up a HotSpot for C4FM use (PDF). Click HERE.
- Configuring the "Default YSF Reflector" in Pi-Star on your HotSpot, click HERE.
- New FCC Amateur Radio RF Exposure Rules (by Carl F.), click HERE.
- How to Install Anderson Power Poles (PDF) - by Gary S. - KT7AZ click HERE
To report problems with the web site such as broken or outdated links, or missing information, please contact the WebMaster: firstname.lastname@example.org